A short description of how you can add a new light schedule with our Software (included with the Cropter Control HUB).
Watch the video or read the description below.
1. Click the “details” button of the group in which you want to add a new light recipe.
The top navigation will show two new links: “Light Schedule” and “Recipes”.
2. Click on the “Light schedule” link in the top navigation.
3. Click on the “add ranged sequence” button.
4. Enter a name for the new schedule.
You can enter a description as well (optional).
5. Edit the date range.
6. Click on the “add keyframe” button. Then edit the start time and pick a recipe.
7. You can add multiple keyframes to your schedule.
8. Don't forget to save.
9. You can always edit your schedule by clicking on the “details” button and “edit ranged sequence”.